- The Heathers Guest
- Whether visiting York on holiday
or on business The Heathers offers an ideal location for your
accommodation north of the city. A short drive or walk from Bootham
Bar and the City Walls, with the bonus of easy access to the
North Yorkshire Moors and Dales.
- The Heathers is a large 1930's
detached property, set well back from the A19 York to Thirsk
- With the benefit of large gardens,
we also offer private "off-street" parking for all
- Rooms at the front overlook
meadowland with cricket and rugby pitches beyond. At the rear
lies a large peaceful garden.
- Whether you choose bedrooms
- en suite or without; small and cosy or spacious and sumptuous;
you will find all our rooms furnished to a high standard.All
have their own washing and shaving facilities, colour television
and tea/coffee making facilities.
- For the safety and comfort
of all our guests - we request NO
SMOKING whilst inside the house.
- Contact: Heather
and Graham Fisher
- Tel: +44(0)1904
640989 Fax: +44(0)1904 640989