- Avalon Hotel
- Welcome to The Avalon.
- We are about 2 minutes walk
from Brighton seafront and ideally placed for all that Brighton
has to offer bars, clubs, cafes, restaurants, shops, cinemas,
The Marina, Brighton Pier, The Royal Pavilion and much more!
St Jamess Street, the centre of the gay village, is 20
- Start your day with a hearty
breakfast coffee (including decaf), tea, toast, jams,
marmalade, fruit, juices, and a full English bacon, sausage,
hash browns, mushrooms, beans, egg and grilled tomato. Or just
some of it. Theres a vegetarian option too.
- We have seven fully en-suite
bedrooms in the Avalon.
- All of our rooms are bright,
airy and up to date. All have tea/coffee/ hot chocolate (with
complimentary bottled water in the fridge).
- Every room has a colour tv
(wall-mounted flat screen in the King Size room with DVD player
and linked hi-fi).
- Every room has a CD player
- There is also an iron, ironing
board and hairdryers.
- Prices per
- Single - Twin - Standard Double
- Superior Double - 4 Poster Double - Family room
- ROOM PRICES
Double Room: £69.00
Imperial Room: £85.00
Twin: £75.00 (£105.00 if three people)
Family: £75.00 (£105.00 if three people)
Four Poster: £85.00
King Size: £95.00 (£120.00 if three people)
- Single occupancy may be available
and price depends on room
- Payment by cash, cheque (with
guarantee card) and most major credit & debit cards.
- The Avalon is non-smoking throughout.
- We do not have facilities for
young children (under 12).
- Contact: Brian or Tom
- Tel: +44 (0)1273 692344
- +44 (0) 7719 521523 mobile