- VICTORIA LODGE
- The house is ideally situated
in a residential area in a central location just off the market
- Easy walking distance to the town's
facilities and only minutes away from the world famous Buxton
Opera House, town centre shops and the numerous restaurants.
- The accommodation is on three
floors and can accommodate up to 16 people in seven bedrooms.
The Lodge is furnished to a high standard and is fully equipped.
- The Lodge is suitable for any
number of people and any booking guarantees the sole accupancy
of the house.
- Victoria Lodge is in an ideal
position to explore the area by day and enjoy the town's amenities
- The large kitchen is fully equipped
and a large table provides ample seating for guests.
- An adjacent utility room has extra
cooking facilities, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an additional
small fridge.There is a tumble dryer in the cellar.
- The modern lounge is comfortable
and provides ample seating.Includes a TV and gas fire.
- The Lodge's facilities are on
- On the ground floor an entrance
porch leads to the entrance hall off which is the lounge, kitchen/dinner,
utility room and a large double bedroon.
- On the first floor there are a
further two large bedrooms with an additional single bed in each
room, a smaller room with a four foot bed, the main bathroom
with a large walk-in shower toilet and hand basin.
- There ia also a separate toilet
with hand basin on this floor.
- On the second floor there are
two large double bedrooms, a smaller room with a four foot bed
and hand basin and the second bathroom which has a bath with
an electric shower,toilet and hand basin.
- Additional facilities in the house
are as follows:
- - All bedding is provided, but
- - TV in most bedrooms.
- - All utilities are included with
the exception of the tumble dryer which is coin operated.
- - Off road parking for three cars
with more parking close by.
- - Cot and high chair can be provided.
- - Brick built BBQ and garden furniture
in the backyard provides excellent facilities for those hot summer
- - SORRY NO PETS
- - NO SMOKING HOUSE.
The minimum charge is for 4
bedrooms and any rental has sole occupancy of the Lodge. The
tarrifs are as follows:
- £550 for 4 bedrooms
- £650 for 5 bedrooms
- £725 for 6 bedrooms
- £800 for 7 bedrooms
- A deposit of £100 is required
at the time of booking and the remittance to be paid either by
cheque 10 days prior to booking or by cash on arrival.
- Contact: Jane and Stewart
- Tel: +44 (0) 1260 297429