- Saffi House
- NEW - Available
from Easter 2004 -
- Saffi House is a 3 storey stone
house, situated in the centre of Chapel en le Frith.
- There are 11 pubs and 9 restaurants
within walking distance.
- The golf course and Coombes
sailing club are approximately 15 minutes walk away.
- 6 miles from the centre of
Buxton, the Otter sanctuary is 5 minutes drive and Blue John
mines are approximately 20 minutes drive away.
- The accommodation is new, with
first lettings from April 2004, is finished to a very high standard
and would suit people who are looking for all the modern amenities.
- Full gas central heating, with
- The house would comfortably
accommodate two families who wish to holiday together, or provide
spacious accomodation for the larger family, comfortably sleeps
6-8 + travel cot.
- View from the
rear of the property
- 1. Ground floor comprises inner porch,
wc, utility room, cloackroom, kitchen/diner with patio doors
leading to a small private rear garden, and a garage with secure
storage for bikes or car, with access from the interior.
- 2. Kitchen comprises, cooker, hob,
dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer
- 3. Utility room on the ground floor
with washer dryer/laundry bin and ironing facilities.
- 4. Double master bedroom on the first
floor with ensuite, which includes a double shower unit
- 5. Spacious lounge to the first floor
with television, cd/radio
- 6. The second floor comprises one family
bedroom, with a double bed, a fold down chair bed, suitable for
a toddler/young child (we have a spare mattress for this chair
bed to provide additional comfort), and a cot, two single bedrooms
and bathroom with bath and over shower
- 7. All utilities costs included.
- 8. Welcome pack of basic groceries
- 9. Airport/train station collection
- 10. All holiday weeks commencing on
a Saturday (Except Christmas 2004, which run Sunday to Sunday
) Arrivals after 4pm, departures by 11am. Storage facilities
available for late departures.
- 11. Fax service available from Management
Office, fax cost 50 pence per sheet. (minimum charge of £2
- 12. Internet connection available upon
- No pets.
- Smoking allowed on the ground
floor area only
- Smoke detectors and fire doors
are fitted to all floors.
- Bedding included (non allergenic
- Towels included
- Contact: Carole
- Tel: +44 (0)1298
812441 Fax: +44 (0)1298 815333