- Valley View Bed &
- Valley View Bed and Breakfast
- in the village of Calver is in the heart of the Peak District,
situated upon the River Derwent.
- We are a friendly bed and breakfast
sited next to the village cricket field, with superb views.
- The village hosts 3 pubs, (serving
excellent evening meals), craft shops, garden centres and a post
office. The village is the start of many fine walks. Walkers
to the area will find the stunning scenery on Curbar and Froggatt
- Chatsworth House, Park, and farm
shop are approximately 3 miles away. Travel through Chatsworth
to Rowsley, see Cauldwell's Mill, the new shopping complex and
for the young at heart the "Wind in the Willows" attraction.
- The bustling market town of Bakewell-
famous for its Bakewell puddings - and Haddon Hall - well known
for its rose gardens - are only a short step away.
- Also nearby are the historic village
of Eyam where the plague came to from London in a box of cloth;
and Castleton, the gem of the Peak with its Blue John caves attracts
visitors from all over the world.
- Your double or twin en-suite accommodation
offers tea/coffee making facilities, remote control T.V., and
- All rooms have superb views towards
either Curbar rocks, Longstone Moor, Chatsworth or Eyam.
- A traditional breakfast is served
in the dining room.
- From £25
- E.T.B. four diamonds.
- A.A. four diamonds.
- VALLEY VIEW COTTAGE
Valley View cottage is a detached stone built cottage set in
our garden with splendid views towards Curbar and Froggatt Edge.
- The self-contained cottage comprises
a double bedded room with wall mounted 'Flat Screen' television,
radio alarm and fully tiled en-suite bathroom with bath and shower;
plus your own private lounge with wall mounted 'Flat Screen'
television, fridge, hospitality tray, hairdryer and futon.
- Your own parking space for 1 car
is next to the cottage.
- A personal key allows you to come
and go as you wish.
- Breakfast is served in the dining
room in the house.
- Cottage from £37.50 to £
47.50 p.p.p.n based on 2 people sharing, £35 p.p.p.n. based
on 3 people sharing.
- All prices include full English
- We have a minimum stay of 2 nights
(3 nights at Bank Holidays.)
- Reductions for 4 or more nights
- Contact: David Stone
- Tel: +44 (0)1433 631407
Fax: +44 (0)1433 631407