- Mount Pleasant
- A warm and friendly welcome
to our home Mount Pleasant awaits you.
- Mount Pleasant has two bedrooms,
one double with a single bed and one twin room.
- Each has a colour television,
hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities, trouser press and central
- A spacious bathroom with bath,
shower, and w.c for use by each of the bedrooms.
- Guests have their own dining
room and a separate lounge; with a roaring log fire- that is
usually a popular place after a day out in the winter.
- Each of the rooms overlook
the attractive gardens, antique furniture, crockery and original
beams- in fact it is just like stepping back in time, but with
the benefit of modern facilities.
- One of the main advantages
of Mount Pleasant is its size. Having sole use of Mount Pleasant
means you can choose your evening meal from an extensive menu,
- Mount Pleasant, near Fadmoor
is close to Farndale, the famous Dale of Daffodils,
which is renowned for its generous show of this springtime
- Fadmoor is also located in
the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. York and the Heritage
Coast are also within easy reach.
We are one and a half miles from Fadmoor.
- Nearby attractions
- North Yorkshire National Park.
- Numerous pretty little villages
including Gothland home of televisions Heartbeat.
- Yorkshires Heritage Coast
including Scarborough, Whitby, Filey and other small quaint fishing
- Castle Howard- made famous
by televisions Brideshead Revisited.
- North Yorkshire Moors Steam
- Flamingo Land family
fun park and zoo.
- Tariff: £20.00
- £22.00 per person per night
Reductions for children
- Contact: Mary
- Tel: +44 (0)1751