- Bala Lake Hotel
- There are 19 double/twin en-suite
bedrooms and two rooms adapted for people with disabilities.
- The Dining Room and Conservatory
can seat 60 for relaxed dining and 100 for a function.
- The Restaurant is open to non-residents
in the evenings.
- The large Lounge has spectacular
views over the lake and mountains.
- The Bar Lounge has a residential
and restaurant licence.
- There is a small Games Room
and a Chapel/Quiet Room.
- All public rooms are smoke
free but there are some bedrooms reserved for smokers.
The hotel is on the B4403, which runs from Bala through Llangower
to Llanuwchllyn. As you travel from Bala towards Llangower, you
will see the entrance on the left, half a mile past the Bala
Lake Railway Station.