- Dene House
- Winner Best Bed and Breakfast
Northumbria and Finalist of AA Landlady of the year.
Quiet rural location situated in 9 acres of picturesque rural
Northumberland, just 4 miles south of the market town of Hexham.
Ideal for visiting Hadrian's Wall, National Trust Properties,Beamish
Museum,Kielder Water,Northumberland National Park and Northumbrian
Castles and coastline.
Beamed ceilings,log fires and Aga cooked breakfasts with home
made bread and preserves.
- The lounge with it's beamed
ceiling and log fire has a colour television, guide books, tourist
information leaflets, maps, games and sample menus from recommended
eating places nearby.
- We have three guest bedrooms
all of which have hot drink facilities with fresh milk.
- Twin Room with En-suite shower
room : Double Room with Private Bathroom
- Single Room with wash hand
- (Cot for babies and extra occassional
- We are a non smoking house.
Mrs Margaret Massey
- Tel: +44(0)1434
673413 Fax: +44(0)1434 673413