- Bridge Bungalow
- Located in Thorpe Culvert, Bridge
Bungalow provides an idyllic location for lovers of the countryside,
the tiny village offers tranquillity, solitude and a return to
an environment that is long lost, indeed this is open-fire countryside.
- We offer personalised service
with BED AND BREAKFAST accommodation under the personal supervision
of your resident host Tony Hall.
- The bungalow comprises 3 letting
bedrooms. All rooms have patio doors leading to sun terrace and
have en-suite, colour television ,radio and tea & coffee
making facilities ,we cater only for people over 30yrs ,children
- PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A NO SMOKING
POLICY INSIDE THE ESTABLISHMENT.
- Thorpe Culvert is some 2 3/4 miles
from the small Market Town of Wainfleet (Friday Market), 3 miles
from Burgh Le Marsh and 7 miles from the bustling holiday resort
While the village is very small, within 500 yards of your accommodation
you will discover two local pub/ restaurants, the Three Tuns
and The Holly Tree, both providing fine Beers and meals. The
Queen Victoria pub at Thorpe St. Peter is 3/4 mile walk along
a tranquil country lane.
- Bridge Bungalow is 10 minutes
drive from skegness ,so you can visit Skegness in the day but
if you do not enjoy the nightlife in the resort then head back
to Bridge Bungalow for a more sedate evening in the countryside
and visit one of the local inns.
- Bridge Bungalow is just across
the road from a sleepy railway station, providing a link to Skegness,
Wainfleet and Boston (Market Day Wednesday).
As the terrain is flat this area is ideal for cycling, BRIDGE
BUNGALOW is in a quiet country lane which is part of the Lincolnshire
cycle trail and leads on to many quiet roads and tracks.
At the end of the day, relax in the sun and listen to .........
- Within 500 yards, anglers will
discover the River Steeping, Swan Lake and Grooby's Pit, all
well stocked with course fish. Because the terrain is level,
the whole area is ideal for disabled fishermen.
- Out and about, within 10 miles
there are an abundance of alternative quality fishing venues.
- For those wishing to explore natural
life, the Nature Reserve - Gibraltar Point with all of its splendid
wild life is only 8 miles from us.
- Bridge bungalow is also within
9 miles of Freiston Shore nature reserve a Birdwatchers paradise.
- 9 miles in the opposite direction
you can visit Snipedales Nature Reserve and Country Park. if
you are a lover of the Countryside you will enjoy your stay at
- Prices For
- 2 PERSONS SHARING DOUBLE ROOM
£24 PER PERSON PER NIGHT.
- 2 PERSONS SHARING TWIN ROOM £26
PER PERSON PER NIGHT
- 1 PERSON IN SINGLE ROOM £28
PER PERSON PER NIGHT.
- DEPOSIT CHEQUES PAYABLE TO T HALL.
- BALANCE PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL
- PEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT PAYMENT
BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS
- Contact: Tony Hall
- Tel: +44 (0) 1754 881362
Mobile 07931 847077