- The Westbourne Hotel
- As a guest of the Westbourne you
will soon discover that it offers something distinctly different,
the hotel is quite literally alive with fresh ideas and a unique
style all of its own. Historically it was the rather stylish
detached residence of a Jackpot Football Pools Winner.
- Today it has lost none of its
magic and is quite literally 'alive' with 'Fresh Thinking' and
- We hope you enjoy our website
and whether you are seeking a short break, a longer family holiday,
organising a family gathering or looking for a hotel to stay
on business you certainly wont be disappointed.
- Four Diamond Tourist Board Quality
- Excellent central location, 10
minute walk from town/parks/seafront/Riviera Centre
- Eight comfortable en suite bedrooms
with colour TV/DVD's, tea/coffee making facilities, Hairdryers
- Casual dining (you can even have
breakfast by the Pool if you wish) with a truly local Devon flavour
- Heated Pool and all day sun facing
- Flat and adjacent private 12-space
walled car park
- Non-Smoking environment
- Complimentary national daily newspaper
- Complimentary daily bottled water
- Complimentary DVD and Games Hire
- Eight generously-sized, tastefully
decorated, ensuite, non-smoking bedrooms.
- All TVs are digital 30 channel
, the 4 poster now has a flat screen TV as well. We have 2 new
Luxury Rooms for 2006 with Flat screen 30 channel Digital TV/dvds,
fridges, DAB digital radios and superb bathrooms.
- All rooms also have very well
proportioned en suite facilities, many with large double showers.
- Our luxurious Four Poster Bedroom,
in addition to the above, also offers its own fan, fridge and
- Our new Superior Room is on the
ground floor and has a Super King Sized Bed, Colour TV/DVD Player,
mini chiller, fan and a generous en-suite with Double Shower.
- Our two Family Rooms are generously
proportioned. One is a Suite with a seperate three bedded room
adjoining a double room.
- The other Family Room has four
beds and a super large bathroom. Both rooms have TV's and DVD
- Casual Dining
Our bright and airy, non-smoking Dining Room has been designed
to offer a very causal environment.
- Breakfast is about theatre with
locally sourced West Country ingredients. Breakfast is served
on a week day between 8.30am and 10am (earlier by arrangement).
- Served with style and imagination
either in the Dining Room or Pool Side ensuring you have the
perfect start to an eventful Riviera style day.
- We also provide a complimentary
selection of daily newspapers.
- You might not be a breakfast person
and so in keeping with our casual dining style, you can exchange
your breakfast for a packed lunch or anyway for an additional
£3.95, you can order a generous and wholesome packed lunch.
- Dinner is served between 6.30
pm and 7 pm and is of course optional, but does come highly recommended,
and on summer nights you can enjoy dining alfresco at the poolside.
- Although the Westbourne Hotel
is not licensed, you are welcome to bring in your own wine, when
enjoying an evening meal.
- Devon cream teas are also available
and can be enjoyed either in our Dining Room or Patio Terrace.
- We also offer a wide range of
Non-alcoholic Cocktails for both adults and children, as well
as delicious tasting fresh fruit Smoothies served over crushed
- We even provide a five day Weather
Forecast each morning and should it be raining please feel free
to help yourself to one of our complimentary Guest Umbrellas.
- Pool And Sun
- Our outdoor heated pool has a
very tropical theme in keeping with that total Riviera experience.
- Our 30-foot pool is heated up
to a very warm 80 Degrees from May to September and the whole
pool and surrounding patio area is south facing ensuring all
day sun and reinforcing that tropical feeling.
- Car Park
A levelled private car park adjacent to the hotel gives you peace
of mind, plus easy and convenient access to your car.
- For prices please go here
- Contact: Marjorie &
- Tel: +44 (0)1803 292927