- The Old Dairy
- All the main rooms provide
panoramic vistas westward across the Severn Vale to the Black
Mountains of Wales and southward as far as the Severn Bridge.
- Walks start within a few feet
of the front door with Nottingham Hill, an Area of Outstanding
Natural Beauty, rising above the cottage.
- Within a quarter of a mile
is 1000 feet-high Cleeve Hill with its golf course and ancient
earthworks Beyond are the Cotswolds with their picturesque villages
and stately homes.
- Only four miles away 15 minutes
drive is Cheltenham with its superb Regency architecture, stylish
shops, annual Music Festival and famous Race Course.
- Set in its own four acres of
unspoiled meadowland, the Old Dairy is a carefully restored stone-built
dairy dating from the early 19th century.
- There are three double sized
bedrooms. Downstairs is a large bedroom with a double bed and
en suite bathroom with shower & bath.
- Between the upstairs bedrooms
is a second bathroom, with a shower.
- The kitchen is fully equipped
with dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. Breakfast room,
large sitting room with dining area, entrance hall / boot room.
- Contact: Rickie
& Jennie Gauld
- Tel/Fax + 44
(0)1242 676 003