- High Beech Road
- Welcome to one of England's
few remaining ancient forests covering over 27,000 acres of woodland.
- The Royal Forest of Dean lies
in the western part of Gloucestershire between the rivers Wye
and Severn, on the borders of Wales and the Wye Valley.
- This is the opportunity to
discover a part of England unlike any other.
- The area offers many beautiful
walks, spectacular scenery and a chance to relax and get away
from it all.
- There are several busy market
towns to visit, lots of outdoor activities to pursue and some
excellent hostelries close by.
- One of the many rural hamlets
in the area is Edge End, with stunning woodland walks, on your
- The market town of Coleford
is only a short drive away.
- A well - equipped, semi-detached
house with its own garden and nearby off road parking. The property
can accommodate a maximum of seven but is ideally suited to sleeping
- Ground Floor
- Kitchen - With gas cooker,
fridge, freezer, micro-wave oven, electric kettle, toaster, grill,
and a good supply of crockery and glassware
- Utility Room
- With automatic washer / dryer,
iron, ironing board and dishwasher
- With low level WC and extractor
- Lounge / Diner
- With colour television, video,
radio and CD player. There are two single folding beds which
can be used to accomodate 1 or 2 persons in this room if required
- First Floor
- With over-bath shower
- Bedroom 1
- This is a double-bedded room
equipped with a colour television
- Bedroom 2
- This is a twin bedded room
with a colour television
- Bedroom 3
- This is a small single bedroom,
ideally for use as a children's room but can accommodate an adult
- Duvets, bed linen and towels
are provided and gas and electricity is included in the rental
cost. The house is served by gas central heating. The garden
area is enclosed both front and rear and some picnic furniture
- There is off road parking for
one vehicle near to the rear of the property.
- Our holiday lets normally operate
from Friday to Friday but shorter breaks may also be available.
- The property is available from
3pm on the day your holiday begins and you must vacate by 10-30
am on the day of departure.
- Smoking within the house is
not permitted and pets are not accepted unless by special arrangement.
- Letting Terms
- A completed booking form together
with a 20% non refundable deposit is required when you book.
The balance together with the £50 indemnity charge falls
due 4 weeks prior to the first day of the hire.
- For further information, to
check availability, or to make a reservation please telephone
Pam or Simon on 01527 874262 or alternatively you can email using
the link below.
- We pride ourselves that you
will find the property clean, comfortable, well equipped and
in a good state of repair so we ask you to treat it with respect
and leave it in the same good order.
- A payment of £50 indemnity
against damage or breakages is required. It will be refunded
to you by post at the end of your stay providing the property
is left in good order and after any deductions for breakages
have been made. We would point out that tenants are held to be
legally responsible for any damage and breakages and they should
be reported as soon as they occur.
- Contact: Pam or Simon
- Tel: +44 (0) 1527 874262