- Fairway House Guest
- BUDE, as a holiday destination,
dates back to Victorian Times.
When people arrive they are often struck by the extreme friendliness
of the town and local people.
- Here you will find a traditional
English seaside town full of atmosphere and charm.
- Located near sandy beaches
& the coastal path, we overlook the fairways of the Bude
& North Cornwall Golf Club, and are just a short stroll to
the Town Centre, and the historic Bude Canal.
- Named after seven famous Golf
Courses, five of our bedrooms provide modern, recently fitted
- Some bedrooms even enjoy lovely
sea views! All are centrally heated, with colour televisions
and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
- Our delightful, character Dining
Room is the ideal place to begin your day, enjoying a leisurely
English, or lighter Continental style, breakfast. Our Grandfather
clock ticks slowly on, as you watch the antics of the golfers
on the fairways just outside the window searching for that illusive
"hole in one".
- Choose our optional evening
meal, and you will find the dining room transformed by soft candlelight
creating an intimate mood.
- Our menu changes daily, and,
we try to use as much fresh local produce as possible.
- Tel: +44(0)1288
- 4 Diamonds