- Looking for a relaxing holiday,
with all the amenities,
- surrounded by beautiful countryside,
mountains, fresh air
- and over 1000 years of Perthshire
- ...The Victorian town of Pitlochry
has all of that in store for you,
- as well as a friendly atmosphere
and all the charm of Highland Hospitality accommodation...
- ...'Okay, I'm hooked, but how
do I make sure my bed and
- breakfast accommodation is
as good as my
- surroundings?' That's easy!
Make your reservation at the Dunmurray Lodge Guest House in Pitlochry
- We have a stock of family games,
books, CDs and comfy chairs
- on which to relax with a "dram"
in front of the seasonal log
- fire after a busy day walking,
golfing or sightseeing in the
- surrounding area.
- Naturally all our rooms are
en suite, furbished with white fluffy
- towels, soap, shower gel shampoo,
shoe clean, shower cap and hairdryer.
- We keep a stock of sundry items
such as, shaving equipment
- toothpaste, deodorant and shoe
polish for our guests who have forgotten them in their holiday
rush to depart.
- Complimentary biscuits, chocolates,
bottled water, tea, coffee
- and hot chocolate making facilities
are available in all the rooms.
- We are told from an early age
that the Traveller's breakfast is the
- most important meal of the
day and that is a philosophy we
- definitely agree with at Dunmurray
Lodge. Our daily specials can include, smoked salmon, scrambled
eggs, kippers, or indeed
- anything else you fancy trying
or have missed on your journey...
- You just have to ask!
Whether vegetarian or not, our generous portions will ensure
you are set up for a day in the stunning Highlands..
- Family Room
: Double Bedded Room with a connecting door to a Twin Bedded
Room £70.00 - £90.00 per night
- Twin Bedded
Room: £22.00 - £30.00 per person per night
- Double Bedded
Room:£22.00 - £30.00 per person per night
- Contact: Ian
& Isabel Tait
- Tel: +44(0)1796
- Fax: +44(0)1796