- Beechwood Guest House
- Visiting Ayr or Prestwick?
10 good reasons why you should pick The Beechwood
|1. Quality accommodation
2. Central location in the town of Ayr
3. Eight generous rooms, all with en-suite/private facilities
4. Delicious breakfasts, special diets catered for
5. Friendly atmosphere
6. Handy 2 minute rail link to airport
7. Over 20 golf courses within easy reach
8. Stylish and relaxing residents lounge
9. Non-smoking and smoking rooms
10. Hotel set-up at Guest House prices
- Shona and David Paterson look
forward to extending a warm welcome to you at the Beechwood,
a beautiful refurbished Victorian house within walking distance
of Ayr's award winning town and shopping centre.
- The Beechwood consists of two
adjoined houses, one in which your hosts live and the other for
the use of guests. This unique set-up allows you the independence
of a hotel but at sensible guest house prices.
- Our rooms
- We have the following choices
- 3 double rooms
- 2 twin rooms (one of which
is suitable for disabled access)
- 3 family/double/twin rooms
- Our spacious rooms are all
en-suite and for your additional comfort and enjoyment have a
hairdryer, television, tea and coffee facility, full-length mirror,
luggage rack, central heating and easy chairs and table. Telephones
are due to be installed in the rooms in the near future.
- We have worked hard designing
the rooms and you should find them to be decorated to the highest
standard and in excellent taste. You may also enjoy one of our
sea view rooms looking straight across to the beautiful Isle
- Our lounge has been designed
on the theme of a Mediterranean garden room and you will find
it the perfect place to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- In the future we hope to be
able to provide you with a residents bar service.
- Delicious and nutritious! Our
aim is to provide each and every one of our guests with what
they really want and we are sure that our varied breakfast menu
will do just that for you.
- You will find everything you
could imagine ranging from cold meat and fruit platters to a
typical Scottish fry-up of eggs, bacon, sausage, tomato, and
- Our aim is to please and you
won't be disappointed.
- The Beechwood is situated on
the same road as Prestwick Airport.
- We are also within walking
distance Newton-on-Ayr train station, a handy 2 minute rail link
to Prestwick Airport.
- Late check in times and early
morning departures are easily arranged.
- We do our best to be able to
offer you the best quality of service and facilities at extremely
- From £18-£22 per
person including breakfast. October-April
From £20-£25 per person including breakfast May-
- In most cases we can offer
More than one night stays
Old age pensioners
- Just ask and we will see what
we can do!
- Contact: Shona Paterson
- Tel: +44 (0) 1292 262093